* Please note that, beyond the stated retention period data will be deleted or otherwise put beyond use in accordance with the current guidelines issued by the Information Commissioner’s Office.
** In terms of how to withdraw consent, please see “Unsubscribing” in the “YOUR RIGHTS” section (below).
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you/your organisation give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes, legal basis and retention periods set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal and company information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers, distributors, agents and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you/your organisation.
- Other companies within the same corporate group as ITI that either assist us specifically with the administration of the contract we have with you/your organisation OR that otherwise assist us more generally with our normal business operations.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our sites.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- In the event that we sell any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer of such business or assets.
- If ITI or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us via our websites is stored on our secure servers in the UK. We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
At any time, you have the right to withdraw your previous consent to our processing your personal data for the marketing purposes described in “USES MADE OF PERSONAL DATA” (above). To withdraw this consent, please email: email@example.com
For further information on your rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- write to our Data Protection Officer (Ben Draper) at ITI, Rotherside Road, Eckington, Sheffield S21 4HL or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us have enough information to both identify and contact you (in relation to your query).
Our sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our suppliers, partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.